I said tomorrow, well, you know what I meant. Sometime soon.
Well, Friendship is a beautiful song, it was my favourite as a child. It grew
my love for music. Made me the little songbird I am today.
|
Мы для счастья пришли в этот сказочный мир,
Открытые любви, добру и свету, Но, зажатые в стенах домов и квартир, День за днём забываем об этом. Надо жить, не дрожа от испуга. Быть открытыми, как малыши. И уметь заступиться за друга И смеяться уметь от души. Чтобы свет разливался по свету, И, собравшись на мир посмотреть, Чтобы песню веселую эту Мы всем миром сумели пропеть. Припев: Дружба всегда поможет. Дружба всегда права. Пусть есть любовь, и все же Дружба – всему голова. С детства тебе знакомы Сказочные слова. Дружба – такое слово, Дружба – всему основа, И повторю я снова: Дружба – всему голова. Мы пришли, чтобы в мире творить чудеса. И в небе над зеленою планетой Пусть веселого детства звучат голоса, И разносится песня по свету. |
We came to this wonderful world to
bring joy,
Open love, kindness and light, But sandwiched in the walls of houses and apartments, Day after day we forget about it. We need to live, without trembling in fright. To be open like children And be able to stand up for our friends And to be able to laugh heartily. So the light would spread across the earth And, meeting at the world to see So this joyous song We’ll be able to sing to the whole world Friendship will always help. Friendship is always right. Let there be love, and yet still Friendship is everything. Since childhood you’ve known
These wonderful words.
Friendship is a word, Friendship is the basis of everything, And I will repeat it again: Friendship is everything. We came to the world to make wonders And in the sky above the green planet Let the fun of childhood, the voices, And posted the song on light. |
I found it on the internet, but it took me a little while to
find. We sang it at the n of one of the Mother’s Day concerts.
Another time, I did this dance by myself. I was wearing a
dark blue dress with black velvet. It wouldn’t be practical here. I don’t remember
much about the dance, but that it was graceful and involved lots of twirling in
front of the adults. My classmate Masha said it could have sued some variety, but
let’s be honest, twirling is fun, and I was happy to do as much twirling as
possible. I would practice in my classroom in front of the blackboard while the
other kids were in English class, which Mum thankfully pulled me out of. This
year, the dance would be planned. Unlike the year before that, or something or rather.
That year I danced with Nastya. We twirled happily around in
front of the adults. We hadn’t planned anything, but we were confident it would
be beautiful. When you’ve like eight or something being impressive is so much easier.
I chose the song. It took me ages to find. I remember scrolling on Dad’s
computer, trying to find the perfect song for the concert before the day came.
I found this song by Steven Curtis Chapman, and it was
beautiful. It’s called Cinderella. Nastya was wearing a white dress and we both
danced happily with our eyes locked. Pure joy burst from our hearts as we set
the stage on fire with our dance. Her golden curls, my dark brown waterfall.
Nastya asked me what the song was about several times. I didn’t
know how to explain it, or I was just to shy. It kind of was about God, at
least I assumed it was. I assumed all songs that Dad had were about God. Not
the case, but always, this one is written by a Christian. I was shy with Nastya
about my faith back then. Now we talk about it a bit. Does she still wonder
what is was about?
Now this is making me feel nostalgic. I’m not exactly sad. Do
any other teenagers feel this? Though I feel as if a see-through golden layer
was glazed over these past memories’ windows.
Comments
Post a Comment