Рыженкова Алина- Aleena. This isn’t the Aleena I was friends
with in Tynda, it was another one. She had raven hair and thin eyes. She is
holding a teddy bear in the first photo. We were sort of friends. Our Mum were
also friends. In first grade we played a game where we were blindfolded, and we
had to try and guess who our mum was based of the feel of their hand. I
accidentally picked Aleena’s mum. Her mum’s hand was also warm, soft, large. Just
a bit too big. It’s amazing how much frustration helps you remember stuff. I
also remember that Aleena and her Mum picked me up from Katya Kapsova’s (Капцова) birthday party. We sat in the car together and chatted.
Then we watched this Russian cartoon called смешарики – they were
sphere-shaped animals, and the main character is a blue rabbit.
Садовская Влада – Vlada, I started making
friends with her later than others. She was smiley. She has dirty blonde hair
and if holding her skirt in her hands in the third photo. In a sense she was my
friend’s friend/ One of my clearest memories of her is of when I asked her if
she liked this song about the importance of friendship in Music. She said that
she didn’t really. I really liked it. I can still remember some of the words, and
I had learnt it ages ago.
Because we were
in the same class for four years, we got to know other people. Whether or not
we could describe them, we felt like we knew each other because of the time we
had spent together. I guess I wasn’t as social then. I might have been inspired
to be so social because my Dad says that everyone is worth getting to know. Just
imagine, billions of eyes, billions of hearts, billions of ways to see the world.
And then it fascinates you to know how they got to that view. I think that is
one of the main reasons that I like writing. I want to reconcile people, go
help them understand people’s unique situation. If you can get them to go in
other people’s shoes, perhaps they wouldn’t be so biased and fight for no
reason. I’ll write about these last three girls later:
Тетнёва Варвара
Ермоленко Маша
Капцова Катя
Come to think of
it, I made this little friendship book when I was in Krasnoyarsk with profiles
on my friends. Here are the photos: (I'll translate them tomorrow)

Comments
Post a Comment