This is the earliest birthday I
can remember- mainly because of the awesome cake Mum made. She made a better
one when I turned like three- a turtle cake, which she was really proud of it -
because she was talking about it when my sister turned like three- maybe four.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember this incredible turtle. But in my eyes, a pink
cake the shape of a teddy bear. She put the number 6 on it, and I asked to get
the piece with the number six on it applying my birthday rights. Which must
have been very inconvenient because usually you serve the birthday girl first
and the number six was shaped on the teddy bear’s tummy. It was an awesome
cake, I mean it. I don’t think she served me first this time.
My birthday was at this
amusement park called луна-мания or luna-mania – which meant moon-mania.
Anyway, it was so much fun. There is a kid's play area and those games where
you squish toys. And my favourite one when I was little when you had to catch
the little plastic fishies or something along the lines of that. And the
basketball ones which were not my strong suit then because most of the time I would
miss. I don't think I chose those types of ones but I’m sure they existed.
And the play area was so big I
when I was so small I got lost in it. There were so many places that looked
connected but actually weren’t because some very irritating engineers though it
would be a great idea to put a net there. I remember my cousin Annelise telling
me years later that she liked the challenge it offered to try and find your
way. I didn’t when I was little and I still didn’t then when Annelise said that
because it was so frustrating. I think there were a few bouncy castles in the
play area as well on the first level. It was also a great place to play “the
floor is lava”.
Stevie and Jonathan also came
to my birthday. I felt so grown-up. Six sounds so much bigger than five.
Comments
Post a Comment